About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, August 22, 2011

lost at home

I am back (Kelly.)  After flying all night I returned home to my precious family.  Parts of me feel so joyful about being home but most of me feels lost.

God has stirred many new things in me while I was away.  I can't wait to share them.  They overwhelm me so I still need to process.  My brain is swimming.  My body is tired.  My heart is hungry.  My flesh is weak.  My heart is full.  My whole self is so very thankful....and also lost.

I continue to cling to hope.  Learning to rest...so hard for me....certain that God has things that I can't see.  So, I wait...I  seek...I watch...I learn to rest....and I look for hope in unexpected places.



super tired, needy, grumpy and honestly, a little afraid....in the midst of feeling alone...I am fighting to hear the voices of TRUTH.

off to rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment