About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

because I know that you love me

As I sit in our playroom surrounded by our smalls I am trying not to pull all my hair out.  I am surrounded by chaos.  I know one day I will really miss the noise, but right now I want some QUIET!

God spoke some much needed truth into me this afternoon as I was feeling sad and missing security....another giant idol for me.   The verses were in Hebrews 10:35-37,  "So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.  You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised.  For in just a very little while, He who is coming will come and not delay.  But my righteous one will live by faith.  And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."

Desperately clinging to this....He is coming...He is about to move on our behalf.  He is doing a new thing.  He is faithful.  He is my promise-keeper.  I need thee, oh how I need thee.  Please make me a woman that doesn't shrink back.  May His word always be on my lips...would I feast on it day and night...would it fill, satisfy and bring life.  May I live by faith.

Come, Lord Jesus....do not delay!


in stumbling persevering, I find Your love never fails



No comments:

Post a Comment