About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Living the Dream


Charli's first time pulling herself up... yes, that is Mouse Trap and kitchen toys scattered all over our play room

Last couple days something has changed... not feeling frantic about needing a job.  The need for a job should seem more urgent, but somehow I've been able to enjoy the perks of unemployment much more lately.  It's definitely not logical. Really enjoying extra time with kids.  Enjoying Charli climbing on me (she pulled herself up for the first time yesterday).  Sometimes she crawls into me and rams her head into me.  That's her way of saying, "I want some attention."  I like that.  Enjoying sitting on the couch, cuddling with my son while he watches Sesame Street.  Enjoying playing cards with my two bigs (Emmiline and Eloise) while the two smalls take their naps.

Don't even remember how this skirt got put on Charli, but I liked that it made her look like Batman so I left it on her for awhile




Bud mesmerized by Sesame Street...TV is a special treat for Bud

Have talked with Kel on the phone a little.  If you haven't heard, she's at a conference in California.  Some very kind and generous friends made a huge kingdom investment by making a way for her to experience that opportunity. The stories of what the Lord is doing sound life-changing.  The Spirit is stirring and moving and liberating in ways like never before.
Expectant.  Excited.  Celebrating today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment