About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We are in URGENT need!

I don't use those words lightly... though I have used them before.  I think they both revolved around the same issue.
This little princess needs all of our prayers again.  Pastor and I have been noticing that she hasn't seemed well lately.  On top of her constant puking due to her food aversion she just looks ill.  We have been in contact with her doctor and he saw her today.  

I am still waiting for details.  Pastor has been there for hours now.  It sounds very serious.  They want us to admit her to the hospital very soon.  She isn't thriving.  She is struggling.

This has been one of my worst fears since she came home.... that we would have to take her back.  It seems like those fears are bearing rotten fruit.  The last time I talked with Pastor he seemed to think we would take her to UT either today or tomorrow.  

My heart is so sad.  I have no energy to freak out so I will trust.  I have so many questions.  It's hard hearing the father of your children so concerned.  We have no answers.  We don't know what to do.
Of course, I battle the lies that I have failed her and this is my doing.  All the if's flash through my head.  What was meant to be a normal Wednesday is a day of sorrow for my heart.  

Please join our family as we cry out for answers and continued healing.  I don't know what else to do than to ask for partnership in prayer.  She still needs the Lord to continue the miracle He started in her.

We are waiting, crying, seeking, and hoping.  Please offer up a sacrifice of prayer as the Spirit leads.  We are desperate for Him to move on our behalf.


5 comments:

  1. praying for you, Adam, and your sweet family! praying for healing for Charli! praying for wisdom for the physicians and that the Great Physician will work through them to bring comfort to your little girl and peace to you all! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, I'm praying. Our Good Father, would you please notice your little Charli girl and be attentive to her this day to heal and strengthen and build up her little body. We trust you with her, in Jesus name, Amen.

    Love you and the fam. Aching for you all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam and Kelli
    I have been faithfully praying for Charli for as long as I can remember her sweet life… I'll not stop begging for mercy from our Father. May He be real and present and place His healing hands upon her and your hearts. Fear not, for He is with you. Trusting in His awesome power…
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, i'm PRAYING! GOD KNOWS! He knows all the things we don't and He LOVES Charli! He has her best interest in mind and yours and Adams. Keep trusting and thank you for asking for prayer! You are a WONDERFUL momma! The best gift you can give her is prayer on her behalf! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying for healing for sweet Charli, peace for her family, and for wisdom her doctors. Praying that you will feel the very presence of the Holy Spirit right there beside you. Much love to all of the Vaughan family.

    ReplyDelete