About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, October 21, 2011

joy in the morning

Pastor's wife here... just wanting to share my heart regarding the Ohio news.  The day we found out I had sent Adam out for some time with the Lord.  I HALF jokingly told him to go and cry out to God and not come home until he had answers.  He has been crying out for breakthrough for so many issues.  I found one of his old lunch napkins in the garage... he was even using his pencil as a tool to voice his desperation.  He got desired answers during that time.
 Most of you are aware this has been a long, hard season of waiting.  We have been tested, pruned, shaped, and refined.  It has not been easy but it has been rich.  Being fired has been one of the hardest and best things that has ever happened to us.  I reminded Pastor yesterday that Dayton is not our Promise Land.  We must press in towards God even more.   In discussing this I feel compelled to show you what my eyes saw as we celebrated our blessing news.  P.s.  I was giggling and yelling with wild joy as I took these.






Our home is all abuzz with thankfulness.  We are celebrating!    The children of the house and their parents are giddy with hope.  We are alive with the the joy of promises fulfilled.  Thank you, God, for this gift!  Thank you!  Thank you!  May we honor you with this opportunity.

Climbing and swinging on the tree of life that has been planted with costly seeds of hope... yahoo!




No comments:

Post a Comment