About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Jericho

Our Spirits are wakin' up...

We do not wish to be conformed to the Jones'.  We want to be radically set apart.  Perhaps you have had an, "Oh no, what are they thinking?" when you have read a post... if so, I am joyful.   It reminds me of a song I sang in Junior Worship at Cedar Springs as a small girl, "I am under construction, the Lord ISN'T FINISHED WITH ME YET."  AMEN!

I don't want to make waves for wave-making sake.  I just want to be transformed.  I am certain the more alive I am the more opposition I will face, both with non-Christians and Christians.

Today will be a radical day in our home, and we are expectant.  We will be stepping out in faith in wild and wacky ways.  We are praying.  We are asking.  We are knocking.  We are seeking.

We invite you to do the same... for you and for your home.  May we call out together and ask for His Spirit to invade and consume.  Would we be willing to risk it all for more of Him.  Would we live in wild and wacky abandonment.  Would we be willing to walk in circles, in silence, seven times and give up a mighty shout, and watch the Lord show up and tear down high places.  Would we pray for him to break through?

This is where the Vaughans are today.  You are not only invited to eavesdrop, you are invited to participate.   What is your Jericho?  Are you willing to march around in faith and offer up your voice? Expecting... expecting... expecting... expecting... join us!

Arising with joy and hope...

a perfect day for crying out for AWAKENING!
The Vaughans yell in faith, WAKEY!  WAKEY!



1 comment:

  1. wakey wakey eggs and bakey Vaughans :)
    your blog gives me hope in the midst of my own waiting and pain. i love you all :)

    ReplyDelete