About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Untitled (couldn't think of one)

Feeling very feisty these days.
Extremely grateful for my family’s new daily practice of making a “Thankful List.”  Something changes as I do this.  Something good.
A lot of tough conversations lately.  More in the near future.
Seems we often think of the future as a mystery.  I feel like the present is a mystery.
Found out late this afternoon that a position that has had the most promise and intrigue is not an option.  Not God’s plan.  Nor is it that church’s desire.  Grateful for the closure.  Still feels weird when you’re not picked for the team… even if you don’t know if you want to be on the team.
Continuing to wade into the unknown… meaning I’m trying to move toward something, but being met with resistance. 
Afraid God might be telling me to wait instead of wade so much.
Met a stranger with a bloody nose.  Not sure why, but I didn’t tell him blood was leaking from his nose.  He was an older man.  I really liked that he carried a handkerchief.  Wiping a bloody nose is something you can’t make a phone app do.  Enjoying simpler things today.
More aware of how much I’m changing.  Feels like a metamorphosis.  Hoping the other side is a little prettier.  No promises though.
Wanting to dream bigger.
I wonder what God’s up to…

No comments:

Post a Comment