About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

pray

Please pray for our family.  It is 4:07 a.m.  I can't sleep.  I am very aware that right now our family is under attack.  The enemy is seeking to kill, steal and destroy.  God is calling us to battle.  The battle has begun and it's already bloody.

 Adam and I had painful interactions before bed.  In everyday terms, that means, we fought and we fought hard.  I am sad about that.  I've been reminded lately that "flesh dies hard."   God is continuing to stir up deep deep wells, He is stirring up deep deep waters.  I am so curious what He has for us.  I am excited.  I am scared.  I AM AWARE.  I am waving a banner of protection, peace, truth, togetherness, courage and VICTORY over my house this morning.   "For HE who promised is FAITHFUL."  Even in the midst of the storms, The Vaughans are anchored in HOPE.  Pray for us, please!  God, give us courage and more of YOU!
         
                                                                                  

                                                                                       

1 comment:

  1. standing in the gap alongside you all. waving banners and crying out. hands open to His words.

    ReplyDelete