About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

her, me and HIM

This is a picture of me (Kelly.)  Really it is our Warrior-Princess Charli but it speaks of who I am in so many ways.

This little girl...eyes full of determination...holding a worship-dance stick that her sister made for her.. hearing the music...longing...for motion....hungry for freedom.  Tired of confinement.  Always learning.  Crying A LOT.  Super needy and fighting it.  Fights affection because it hinders tasks.  Full of passion that oozes.  A voice that has volume and communicates full heart.  So much love all around her but she is unable to grasp it because she simply cannot understand.  She is tired but unwilling to slow down.  Tender...tender...tender heart...easily stirred, easily burdened, easily wounded.  She is desperate to walk but settles for crawling.  Wanting to dance for the KING and hindered by her past.


This little one has had to fight harder than anyone I know just to be alive...this too speaks...



God has made her full of spunk, personality, resolve.....she is determined....

Just like our Charli....God plans on redeeming every part of me and my story for HIS GLORY....this brings great HOPE...


Thankful to resemble my 6th child and the ONE that created us both

1 comment:

  1. i love you kelly vaughan. You are beautiful and i love being mentored by you - even when you have NO IDEA that it's happening. thank you for being willing to be broken... I am willing too. I want beauty.

    ReplyDelete