About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

let the winds of change blow


A few weeks ago a precious friend blessed me with a surprise visit and these beautiful flowers.  She included a card that brought joy beyond measure.  One of the things that struck my heart the most was her take on these royal mums.  She said they represent seasons.  Seasons as we know are temporary...meant to be enjoyed and yet always working to make a way for what is coming.  The Vaughan's are entering a new season.  The winds are blowing....we smell change in the air...we see the budding....we are ALWAYS looking...ALWAYS expectant....
The SEASON CHANGER is EVERYWHERE...and when we choose a yielded spirit we see HIM.....oh, how we see HIM!
And, when we take the time to notice we are filled to the brim with DELIGHT...because what is better than seeing your creator...DELIGHTING in you?
We are faithful to document.  We want God's faithfulness to be recorded for ALL generations.  His faithfulness is being noted....and we are blessed...so blessed.
Our family is talking to our Good Daddy...A LOT...so much to say...so much crying out...and so much adoration.  He speaks too...and we listen.  How great is his love for us!  How great is our love for Him! 
God is up to many things in our House of Hope.  Truth is, He is always up to stuff, we just have eyes and hearts that are more willing to ask and see.  I want eyes that see HIM all the time and everywhere.  We serve an OMNIPRESENT GOD, and I want my heart and head to be shaped by that truth.

Right now, I am enjoying the new fall and the remnant of summer weather.  The warmth from the sun is a reminder of what I have been feeling in my heart.  My time in California is continuing to yield much fruit...
My days in Happy Valley sleeping on Fuzzy Lane remind me that God wants my emotion too.  He is a Spirit and Truth God and is to be worshipped as such.  He rejoices when I bring ALL of me to ALL of Him.
The Vaughan clan is full of joy and affection as we enter into this season of change.  May we be like  tumbleweeds spreading our seeds of HOPE wherever the SPIRIT winds blow...laughing, yielding, hoping, praying, seeking, ANTICIPATING....new life, miracles, more supernatural, more intimacy, greater truth, clearer vision, anointing, new callings...new seasons for new things to grow....all gifts that we ask for and receive with humble joy!

1 comment:

  1. Thankful for your continued words of wisdom… Praying for you and whatever God has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete