About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, September 9, 2011

the gift of being asked

Last week I was blessed with an invitation.  It was one that I have never been asked before.  It brought life... it brought awe....it brought ...
It was from my dear sister-friend and former student, Hannah.
Tonight I had one of the greatest honors of my life.....I got to stand beside her....
I got to express my love for her and share the gift she is to me....
I got to listen and affirm life words that GOD is stirring up in her...and because I am her family, I get the stirring too.
I got to hold her hand and walk into the holy....

I got to encounter the water with her....I helped paint a picture of what her DADDY has done for her....what he has done for me...
One beautiful mess...wading through waters with another beautiful mess...painting pictures....
                                                                and celebrating with JOY!

Today is a marker for Hannah,.. and it is one for me as well.  She invited.  What an honor....she invited, and I accepted!  We stood before her community and family, and I got knee deep, and she got DUNKED!  I love being loved.  Today, I have been immersed in love.....and I have shared in.....
counting my blessings twice today....celebrating what God is up to...and for the gift of being asked.






1 comment:

  1. HOW AWESOME!! Praise Jesus. What an amazing thing... I love you both.

    ReplyDelete