About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, September 12, 2011

from the MRS.

As I approached the weekend, I was full of wonder and full of REST....this was a supernatural gift.... and a call to remember that God has not called me to be a fretful daughter...

As we got closer to Vineyard, we paused to fill our bodies and remember the call to fight to be WHOLE not just physically...not just spiritually....
Thankful for time with Pastor.  Time that was hurried but not frantic.  Time that was deep but not always full of conversation.  Time of dreaming together and processing.

Glad for surprises along the way.  Thankful for a (speedy)  fun stop and health we can afford....
It was a good distraction as we were just minutes away from our first encounter....What does GOD have for us?  What does God have for me????  I came expectant....

As we pulled up we didn't know what to expect.  I could tell nothing from the outside....but, as soon as we entered....God began to speak....

He spoke so many things..."dream....hope....I am here...I am everywhere...fight for my bride....you can learn...you have things to offer because of me....trust...rest...offer...risk...engage...don't give up....I am good....I am good....I am good.....I delight in you....I am your Daddy....I want GOOD things for my children....be expectant....do not be afraid....fix your mind on what is true....be willing to bless...do not just seek me in your circumstances....SEEK ME IN EVERYTHING, and I will be found by you....I CAN'T STOP DOING YOU GOOD....do you trust me?"

Lot's of wondering going on.  Lot's of dreaming in the early morning hours.  I have no idea what God is up to....resting in knowing He is up to something beautiful and knowing it will bless not just me but my entire family....
Our time was so full of good fruit....so full...thinking of one of my life songs this morning..."Where you go I go..What you say I say....What you pray I pray....these are the cries of my heart...as easy as it is to for me to choose fear....ultimately, I so want MORE OF THE LORD....and that is what I want most...because I have tasted and seen.....
that the FRUIT OF THE LORD IS GOOD...and I am hungry for more....whether that's at "a pretty good church" in Ohio...
or somewhere else...I will continue to fight to be a dream maker.  I will spur Pastor on.  I will cling to what is true...I will remember WHO's I am....I will HOPE...because at the end of the day HE is my HOPE, and He is my WAY MAKER....who do I have but HIM?  

Waiting will be hard but we have had no shortage of that around here....another opportunity to trust and grow...another opportunity to need...more familiar things...

Today, this is where the MRS. lives










1 comment: