About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, January 20, 2012

a princess and her pen

I awoke this morning full of wondering.
Today is a different kind of day for our family.
This weekend our new church home is offering a healing conference.  I have been extremely excited about learning from the guest speaker.  My heart is hopeful.  I know my eyes will see miracles this weekend.
And so does this little princess...
All bright-eyed and beauty-bold.  She doesn't just have hope... she has hope's seed and she longs to plant.  She feels called to pray.  She wants to be used.  She is not afraid to risk... so she pens her heart on paper.... she puts on her gardening gloves, and she offers her gift.

She asks the Spirit for words, and she writes...
She risks to one she doesn't know... in her dream journal with her princess pen she scribes her heart...
And the daughter teaches the momma.  She teaches how to risk...  how to serve...  how to be the body.  She, 7 years young and braver than anyone I know, extends her willingness to be a warrior of prayer... and instrument of healing... a sidekick to the speaker.  
She is getting her "beauty rest" as I type...  getting her heart ready for the big night.   She desires sleep so she can be fresh in case her giftings are needed.  I am in love with her faith... It makes me hungry...

I am even more with her heart... so tiny and so full.  She reflects her Maker.  She desires to serve... using all of whom she is for all of HIM.  

So blessed to have little teachers everywhere.

Curious... hopeful... wondering... wanting to be like Princess Eloise and offer my gift to the unknown with wild risk.


1 comment:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. cannot wait to hear stories of this Daughter of the Most HIGH!

    ReplyDelete