About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

love notes

It is Friday night... The House of Hope is abuzz with joy as we have extra princesses here sleeping over... it's a fun place to be tonight and it has been an anointed place to dwell today.

God has been moving, stirring and speaking in and to this princess in new ways lately... I have been talking to the Lord about what He might be up to... what He might want me to see.

This morning kicked off a day that I will never forget.  I have seen My Daddy's affection for me like no other.  It was a day filled with love notes.

Now, I am a seer.  I see things but mostly hard truths for me and grace for others... today I just saw love poured out... in my growing rest my vision has become increasingly attentive to Him... anything He might want to say...
today He spoke in rare form... He started with breakfast...
SO incredibly thankful for the gift of Spirit-eyes that can receive messages of the heart... 

Most days I might have missed this... but I have been praying for eyes to see... and He has given...

Yes... God speaks love through cereal... 
like a child I choose wonder...  I  listen in, and I hear Him speaking love in the snap, crackle, pop!
simple joys that bring life to heart... and face... I am seriously giddy... and thankful.

I was delighted by my gift and with great delight I shared my vision and my heart... 
with the woman faithful to carry my seed.  Her hands too were open with joyful receiving.
Beauty multiplied as we played... and like receiving a bouquet from the King I found...
love...shaped among the scraps.
even now I am bursting with story... I just want to sing "Oh... How He loves us..."

As my day progressed so did my joy... worship was ALIVE in new ways that brought trembling.  New parts of me were awakening... my soul was being beckoned for greater.

I sang on and did my day... we danced... we did our "get to's," and we enjoyed.  I about peed my pants when I saw what God had next...  right in the middle of my daily prep He gave me yet another token... 
I sliced and I saw...
the fruit was solid with message...
It was a feast, and I devoured.

I feel so seen today... so cherished by the hands that choose to astound and pour into.
It's like a birthday come early...  a day for me to see Him celebrating me... it lights me up in ways that can't be blown out.
princess joy is all in my heart and my face cannot contain it.

El ROI... always seeing me... always seeing you..

Today has been a day of God's heart for me on a silver platter...
Today... I don't just know of my royalty... I feel royal.

In my rest I also know that what I receive I must share... and so I do... I offer the sweet treasures of the heart to the other beloveds.
It's been a glimpse of Heaven kind of day... another thing I have been praying for.  I just don't want it to end... worship-full and full of love.

I think this has been the best day of my life.

Praying I would always choose to see... His affection isn't circumstantial, it isn't fleeting, and the best news is it isn't just for me.  

Longing that my story of hearts would bless you... praying you would take hold of the sacred like a curious child and ask for eyes to see His affection...
                                                   
More certain than ever it's EVERYWHERE... 
increase my childlike vision... I want to see MORE!











1 comment:

  1. Wow! I could just stay right here in this moment. You have been used to bless me today, that I would have eyes to see. It is all around me, God's steadfast love is immoveable, unchangeable and ever present.
    Much love to your family!

    ReplyDelete