About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daddy's return

All is well with Prince... his daddy has returned.
Life is just the way he dreams it should be...
daddy-full and filled with life... and, of course....
belly-eating!

When Pastor has to leave, a mark is left on the young royal and his heart feels confused.
We were designed to walk through the garden hand in hand with our Daddy.


Today life is good for the young prince... for when Daddy is here... he has all he needs.  Joy abounds in ways that he cannot contain.
He loves his momma, but his heart belongs to his daddy.
His whole self lights up when they are together...
Big Buddy and Little Buddy they are.

Joy fills our entire House of Hope when Pastor can pastor... us.

He reminds us to keep our eyes fixed... fixed on the face of the One who never leaves...
a very important lesson for the learned and learning.

Bud has my heart.  I long for my Daddy's presence.  I long for His daily touch.  I need Him... without Him all of me suffers.  ALL!  

With Him... I am alive with joy... hope... and love.  Like my prince I long to be near my Daddy.  I long for Him to come home and never leave. 

When He does, my joy shall be complete.  

The brokenhearted royal shall be made whole.  What a day that will be. 
Daddy's return!
Waiting in joyful expectation.








No comments:

Post a Comment