About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

clothed

I am a princess always on the hunt...
I am in search of His presence... always looking for gold.
Knowing His bigness is always right where I need it...
right by my side
His glory warms and adds color to my cold dark, and I long to be cloaked in His garments.

I seek His covering on all fours...
I grip tightly and claim the garment as my own like a wild animal.

Yes... I am quite wild... but I do remember I am a princess... and the thought that I need to beg or fight for righteousness is laughable...
A change of status has occurred... my account has been maxed out and overflows.

I do have amnesia days... 
It can be easy to forget truth while fully alive in the flesh.

In the midst of sin and struggle I must not forget...
I cannot clothe myself.  I must rest in the Big love that clothes the small...
Trapped in a " I do it my way" body... my heart has to learn surrender to the arms that so lovingly dress.

My heart completely gripped by the cost of the imputed...
The beauty of The One that sheds their rights so that the naked could be clothed with the garment of love.
Ahhh... I love being draped in the presence of the BIG...

Drowning in a giant cloak that swallows the princess whole...

Resting in the embrace of The Giver that delights in the covering and the covered one.

No comments:

Post a Comment