About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, April 2, 2012

surprises

I love surprises.
It runs in my family line.
I get it from my momma... she got it from hers and my smalls get it from me.
I love to be the agent and receiver of such blessings.

This weekend the Lord blessed our home with surprise company.
The very man God used to draw out my song came and sang his over our House of Hope...
Singing that used to occur side by side... now serenaded over my princess...
Hands and instruments... ministering to my weary soul...
Rich songs... life songs... Spirit-alive songs... 
Songs led by a brother... and his princess...
Attentive... we bring our hearts.

Divine interactions pour like oil...
One fruit blessing the next.
Songs shared and hands of love carrying impartation...
Surprise gifts abound...
God is so good.
Always.

Aware of my struggle.
He knows I fight for my name.  He sings over me...  "The battle is mine."  
He knows my heart and collects my tears.  
Always seeing He sends in the troops... not just any troops... but story-friends.  Friends that draw out my weapon and sing battle songs at my side.
Extra thankful for the element of surprise... 
For friends willing to bring their song into my life...
Family that encourages my own song...
And... for A God that never grows tired of seeing me and romancing my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment