About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ride of my life...

This life...
Full of wild rides...
My share has been plentiful these past few years...
And... you can be sure... 
If I continue on this path....pursuing the wild of God... 
More await around the bend...

Many days...
I am tempted to believe the lie that someone has placed me on a vehicle much to big for me... 
That I am too small for these types of adventures...  
What I hear makes sense to what I see...
But causes confusion in my bigger than body heart.

Smiling... 
I accept the invitation to close my eyes to ALL the ways I seemingly don't fit...
 
Still aware of the confusion in my soul... I die to questioning... I reposition my gaze.
One of my many tools are...
Pictures of those who have ridden before me... whispering instruction... reminding me of truth... 
Blessing me with visuals of how to travel on in faith.
NEVER FORGETTING...  the strong hands... behind me... directing me... keeping me safe...
For... He always stands at the right hand of the needy one...
Ps. 109 vs.31

This... 
Just one of many wild rides...
Somedays... riding while another pedals for me.
Somedays... pedaling for myself.
Everyday... cheered on by great clouds of witnesses...

Wanting to retain the heart of a child... 
Thankful for Big Wheels... adventures that cause butterflies... and the rides of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment