About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

stuck

Growth always bring good... right?

Been learning a lot from my smallest lately.  It's like she is giving me a virtual crash course on life.
You can't but enjoy these kind of lectures.  You just have to laugh and learn.
Seeing more and more of me in her... it adds smiles to my face and heart.

She has become quite the explorer... trying new things... testing her world out...

She is GROWING.

A few days ago I found her in quite the predicament...
Hearing her squawk from the other room I opened the door to find her in Superman position.
Seeking to test out powers she didn't quite posses.

She was stuck.
Thick legs dangling in the rungs... 
Done with rest and ready for adventuring...

This is me... I grow a little...
I think I am ready for "big girl" world... 
I move my legs before their time only to find them stuck in what was supposed to provide the safe.
Extra thankful for grace in the learning...  
For eyes ALWAYS seeing... 
He invites courage and exploration...
His heart... smiling at my childish curiosity...
Tenderly maneuvering my legs back into freedom...

Wanting to teach Charli what I must learn myself...
The value of not returning to practices that bind... even ones housed in safety...
Though funny... I don't want Him to keep finding me like His.

Waiting for my legs to catch up with my heart and mind today...
Excited about being ready for my "big girl" spaces.
NO to being STUCK!








No comments:

Post a Comment