About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

beautiful collision

Today...
Just like any other... an opportunity to live in and out of expectation.
A day for the unexpected...
A day when two worlds collide.

Some pastors from our church family in Dayton asked to come to Hope's House.
On their way to a conference... Following the Spirit's prompting...
They come in love... to encourage... to battle in prayer.

My heart is stirred.
My heart is blessed.
My heart is thankful.

Cherishing the reminder that He continues to create opportunities for armies to increase.
Stranger-brothers and sisters feeling compelled through JOY to commune in our waiting.
They come out of obedience.
They come out of calling.
They come out of choosing.

I learn from their faith acts of sewing seeds...
I humbly receive.
With their costly deposit...
We continue the investment...
Sewing seeds of our own... back into the soil.
Replenishing what the frost has stolen...
Making ready for the new to dwell...
IN HOPE'S FRUITFULNESS!

My Ohio family... stepping into my Ridgegate world.
Joining our wall marked with memories...
Claiming in faith... the ones yet to come...
Wondering what things broke off or began because of our sacred time?

Without a doubt...
I do know...
Love...
Was spoken through words...
Sung...
Through spontaneous songs of affection...
Received...
In prayer...
Through kind smiles and warm embraces...
And tokens of affection...
Today...
Filled with prophetic...
And miraculous encounters...
A day to pause... to watch our family enlarge across borders...
An important opportunity for me...
To see...
The big faith shoes He invites me to walk in...
Not just today...
Everyday... in every state... emotionally and physically.

So thankful for the eyes-aware He has given me and is growing in me...
In the midst of the wild activity that is my life... 
I take in...
I see...
I record...
I enjoy...
I ask for more...
And...
I say...
THANK YOU!
Especially for today...
An "on earth as it is in Heaven day."  
A day when two worlds collided!












No comments:

Post a Comment