About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

smallville

Oh that I would always have a heart willing to learn from the small.
Tiny bodies...
Carriers of big blessing...

So much to learn about the highway of life from these little riders...
Today... 
I study and learn from little hands...
Teaching the art of loving family...

I have to be honest I have not always excelled in this subject...
So often my attempts of loving have looked more like this...
Chaotic at best.

Oh... how my heart longs to love with His love...
Tender hands and knowing touches... 
Reaching out in risk...
Feeling the hearts behind the faces...

In all the ways I fall short in the showing... 
I can honestly say my arms are full of love for my family...
Each and every crazy.
Watching the smalls just teaches me how to show it better...
They have no inhibitions when it comes to exchanging love... they simply express...

Joyful giggles abounding... hugs and kisses flying... words of enjoyment in excess.
Yipees!  And Yahoos!  
Spoken... not just felt.
Free in the loving.

Life is indeed a highway...
We are all traveling ones...
Oh the Kindness of our God...
He gives us family...
Blood and The Body.
All praise be to our God... He is so good!

Aching to be a quick study at Smallville University...

Unafraid... they look straight into the eyes of those they adore and ENJOY...
With speech and action they let the beloved know they are not only seen...
But... deeply, deeply treasured.

Thankful for joy-filled teachers...
Always shedding light on important subjects.
Me.... I am the learning one.













No comments:

Post a Comment