About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, May 11, 2012

laughter

Pastor often prays that laughter will return for this princess...
We know with our God the sky is the limit... 
We ask for the big and seemingly small.

Over the course of my life it seems I have traded sorrows for stability.
The roar of the rollers for the calm wheels slowly going round and round...
Leading the ones I love in safety...

Don't get me wrong... 
Wisdom is good... 
But... there should always be room for wild adventures...
I don't want to buy into the mama label...
Settling for what is expected... 
Too busy to be the best me...
Truth is... I come as the fully equipped me to be a creator of play and joy...
An ambassador of dare I say...
Happiness...
Not sure why this word has all to often become a cuss word in the Christian world.
Even when I don't know how to always lead my wild critters...
I do believe The King delights in His smalls being happy...
No doubt He will continue to teach my heart from stories of 3's.
Still just a little person myself...
Joyfully skipping my way towards Him whom I love...

Doing my best to lead smalls...
It's a sticky job...
Them teaching back more than I could ever offer...
Sticky sweets... making a mess out  of me.
These days...
I rather like being a messy...
Control and perfectionism... way overrated...
And... 
SUPER EXHAUSTING...

As we follow the reoccurring trail of waiting for the next ride to begin...
I want to seize each opportunity to touch the hearts of those around me
I am a rich woman.
I am royalty.
I have joy.
I have love.
I have family.
I have health.
I am happy.
I am alive.
I have today...
I have SO MUCH!

So very thankful for the invitation to ride in wild expectation...
To be out of control... and the LIFE that brings...

Blessed to ride beside the most amazing prince any fairytale has ever known...
Desiring to not only fight for my heart but rescue my laughter.
He has blessed me with some of the greatest treasures a heart could desire....
Lucky Ducky!
I am one... 
Christian translation... BLESSED!
INDEED!
Reclaiming all the driftwood pieces of my story...
Using them to build wild laughter rides...
Relearning to love... out of control... 

















No comments:

Post a Comment