About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, May 18, 2012

bittersweet

My final few moments in the Gem City are coming to an end...
Choosing to spend my last window...
Seated...
In silence and sunshine.
Soaking up His goodness as Nature sings my heart...

My time here has been...
Blessed by relational growth...
With the blessing... ache for more is stirred.

God's timeline for The Hopefuls still unknown...
I will surely be ready when He is...
Until then...
I will be an attentive gardner...
Partnering with my Papa...
Getting our soil ready...
Letting Him tend to the holes where the damaging lurks...
Taking care of the weeds that quickly spread and steal...
Upon arrival I want to provide some of the sweetest fruit The Vineyard has ever offered...
Today...
Eyes fixed... Staying open to His timing... killing off that which so easily entangles...

Much progress is being made...
One weed at a time...
More... sure to come...
Good seeds already been sewn.
No doubt it's going to be a hot summer.
Longing to protect all harvests...
Always asking...
For more of HIM no matter what my street sign might say.

Thankful to have experienced...
With my bestest friend!
SO thankful...









No comments:

Post a Comment