About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, May 7, 2012

important call

Remembering that being a Princess of the King is a high calling...
A call His hand extended to me before my days began...
Each day whispering reminders of truth regarding my change in status.
I still have much to learn in the department of calling.
Discernment... a strong gift... still I look for confirmation.
Again... He holds the phone... redialing information...

I am learning to listen with more attentiveness...
I am taking in His words...
I am letting them increase the love within...
I babble words of thanks.

These past couple of years I have had to fight for good reception.
The enemy loves static and lost calls.
Two things I know for sure:
1.  My Daddy is more concerned about my growing character than my comfort.
2.  He loves me more than I will ever know
Many of His calls still feel confusing...
Not always feeling fun to receive...

Things do not always make sense in my little mind...
But... 
I can rest in the knowing joy...
He chose me.
He lavishes.
He sees.
He calls me.

He always calls me...
HIS!
The One that calls holds the voice of truth to my ear... 
Lovingly pouring out His affection in the reminding.
Remembering neediness... a gift in itself.

Thankful for Trinity kisses.
So thankful.
Desiring to answer and honor the high call of a needy royal today.

I hope in you, O LORD;
You ALWAYS answer, O LORD my God.
Psalm 38:15-emphasis added





No comments:

Post a Comment