About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

processing

Time...
A quicksand gift..
Bearing fruits...
Quantity and quality... determined by stewardship.
I hate waste... all kinds...
So I try to make the most of all my hourglass windows.

As Pastor and I headed down the road...
Intentionality... 
Was the gift we gave ourselves...

Yesterday...
Filled with MANY rich gifts.
Perhaps my best Mother's Day to date.
Pastor and the smalls reminded me that I have been stamped with royalty...
Praying with oil they anointed...
From my tips to my toes...
I was covered in favor and fruit bearing scents...

This Mother's Day felt really important for me.
Gifts given in love spoke volumes to my heart's calling...
And longing...
A watering can.
The most lovely I have ever seen.
Covered in blooming beauty... 
Reminding the inside of what is surely coming...
Made for purpose...
Pouring out and providing joy...
Helping sustain...
Replenishing... 
Building up...
Promoting growth.

That's me... 
Want to be a lovely watering can for The Kingdom...
Totally open... READY to be filled up...
BY HIM ALONE...
His hand tipping and pouring as He pleases.

As a momma I have lots of little ones to pour into...
It is my highest calling apart from my role as bride.
Seeing everyday how He uses the smalls to put tools of beauty in my hands...
Equipping me for better garden growing.
Learning ones teaching me...
I must remember...
Yesterday's anointing... 
Meant to aid in the faithfulness...
Of Today's travels...
Reminding me that my watering should flow out of truth...
As a daughter of the King... I am royal...
Blessed and Highly Favored...
Oh... to always travel in that mode...
Always stopping and processing things from His viewpoint... 
Attentive to His Handprints...

So... when I travel the broken roads...
I can remember I never walk alone...
He delights in showing up in the most surprising ways...
Him... holding my hand... pouring in...
It teaches me to pour out... 
Being a watering can... kind of like Partnering with Our Papa...
Saying to those He loves...
"Peekaboo...  I see you."

Thankful He entrusts me with His Living Water...
Joyful He invites me to LIVE FULLY as He pours... 







  






No comments:

Post a Comment