About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, May 14, 2012

different kind of week

Today...
Begins a different kind of week for our family.
Pastor heading off to Dayton...
This time... WITH ME!
Hadn't planned on going.
Seizing an invitation from a sister-friend.
She... feeling led to stay with the smalls...
Firmly sensed I should go.
So... I'm going.
Pastor and I... two peas...
Cheerfully heading towards our someday homeland...
Curious what our Papa is up to.
Sensing He might want to harvest some fruit...
Fill my basket for the little hands on Ridgegate to draw from...
This season of "in between" has been difficult on all our hearts...
All Hopefuls eager to celebrate what God has been growing in our garden stories.

Us, Vaughans...
We love to feast...
Especially on good fruit...
Feeling Like our Papa might want to shed some light on the growing in me...
He knows how quickly our sprouting smalls can devour...
Hearts that desire to bring Heaven's bright on earth... 
It's a famishing call...
I must stay attentive to my own light... knowing it shines the way for those He loves...
They watch with expectation...

So do I...

Praying for refueling of the soul this week...
We still have a lot of faith-walking to do around these parts...
















No comments:

Post a Comment