About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hopeful waiting

Just an hour ago I was vacuuming and praying.
Speaking truths...
Thanking...
Asking.
Continuing to declare what I don't always feel.

Today's declaration...
I AM NOT FORGOTTEN BY THE KING...
HE SEE'S MY HEART!
I made sure I said this until I believed it.

So important for me to remember and repeat.

Not long after those words were uttered...
These were left on my porch.
A loving reminder of the HOPE I hold onto...
The budding...
Sure to bloom!

His fragrant bouquets...
Reminding His sons and daughters...
He not only sees us...
But...
He calls us lovely...

I don't want to settle for small hopes!
Even if they are great ones.
Our home will sell.
We will be together.
House of Faith will be a reality.

I want my life to perfume the atmosphere...
Like the intoxicating scent of blooming peonies...

Waiting well...
For the ONE TRUE...
BLESSED HOPE!
HIM!


Thankful for the hands of love that led this heart...
Back to His beauty.

Sure...
I have many beautiful blooms of my own...
And I am SO thankful for each...
Learning lately...
Life is often sweeter when smelling and celebrating the blooms from another's garden...
Extra blessed...
By the sharing hearts that bestow on behalf of The KING.
Offerings that sing back declaration songs over me...
YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN BY ME!
I SEE YOUR HEART.











No comments:

Post a Comment