About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

in vain

I want to live with the awareness that each day holds lessons of its own...
Each moment providing vehicles...
Towards greater purpose.

Trying daily to be extra mindful...
Cautiously ascribing value to each and every link being added to my story.
So many days struggling to look for the unseen...
Reminding myself of truth...
Especially when process doesn't look like what I've imagined in my heart.
Faith's house... sometimes feeling too big for me to see completed.

Building and rebuilding...
Feels hard...
Especially when you are a dreaming one.
Exercising the heart for increased life requires much determination...
Supernatural sensitivity.

A Foreman's vision... a must!
Eyes choosing to see through the lack...
Always remembering the plans...
Visualizing what is being built up...
One link at a time.
Partnering with the Master Builder is a privilege...
Helping with our human hands complete His masterpieces...
A blessed mystery...

So much to learn from my smalls...
I don't want to be a woman that builds and labors in vain... 
Truth is...
If He's not the builder... I don't want to dwell there.

Taking cues from the little feet at Ridgegate... 
When one site crashes... 
We simply put our faith shoes on...
We risk the rebuilding.

Amazing things happen when you leave room for faith...
When you are willing to dig a bit...
Eyes see treasure that other builders have left behind... 
God places His best treasures right in our little hands...
People... stories... love and life...
Space is made for the real reason building happens in the first place...
Today's blueprints...
Strong walls and faithful hands that are willing to reconstruct alongside in the dreaming...
Sure foundations for generations to come.
Not wanting to get so caught up on "completion" that I forget the hidden people treasures along the way.

I've been prone to vanity in the past...
From here on out only sturdy materials will do.















No comments:

Post a Comment