About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

momma rest

Today...
A day for rest...
Also...
A day to celebrate... momma's.

So thankful for my smalls...
Always serving ones...
Babies willing to take care of babies.

Oh... this is me...
I am just a baby.
And... yet...
Today... a celebrated mom.
Entrusted with His invaluable treaures.

Thankful for days set apart...
To pause... reflect... and give thanks...
For all my "get to's."
And the by-my-side beauties that breathe hope into my wings...
                         
Sabbath Blessings.... 
Especially to my momma friends longing to hold thier babies this side of heaven...
You and your smalls are not forgotten...
-The Hopefuls


No comments:

Post a Comment