About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

wisdom's walk

Day 2
"choose wisdom!"

This is a popular phase around our house.  I am learning more about doing it for myself these days.

Wisdom is valuable to God and MUST be valuable to His people.

Ecclesiastes 9:18 says "Wisdom is better than weapons of war." Wow!  The Alive says that when fighting Kingdom battles wisdom is better than man- made artillery.

Just like everything else... wisdom is a partner with grace... I will have to chew on this and walk it out...
step...

by step...
by step!

So thankful the teaching beauty showed up again to hold my hand.
God is delighted when sisters embrace battles side by side.

Courage abounds when the body walks together.  Learning is less scary when you TRUST and REMEMBER truth.
choosing wisdom in all things... especially in the weeping where lies often creep in...  we must be a watching and waiting people... looking for the tears of sorrow to sow their seed and produce the juicy joy. 
Walking wisdom's trail offers the truth of experience... joy always blooms... beauty from those tears sing a new tune in me... 

recounting on day 2 that multiple deaths sing melodies of new freedoms...
ahhh... released hearts find FREEDOM! 
My very soul not the focus of our march but marked none-the-less.  The deep smiles in being seen in the blur.

Colorful tapestries everywhere... threads undone so they can cross over...  forever being stitched into the story of another.   Not fairytales but real princess stories... narratives yielded to the Writer.
Learning and studying so that wisdom may dwell and bring new color.

Knowing I am a woman that needs MUCH LIGHT... 
I value the Creator's heart in regards to color.  He is not an accidental God.
He is very much into details.  Feeling like my week's story could slip right into Exodus.

I love that about God... don't you?  He's not just a "big picture God."  He cares deeply about the smalls.  All of them.

He chooses to spend His heart and His time reminding the beloved whose they are...
While choosing wisdom in the battles I face...  He reminds me of my very important name... and the call that comes with the extravagant...
Feeling passionate about what I know to be true in my heart... my voice is my armor for the Kingdom.

My Spirit is twirling... I am spinning...

Experience...knowledge... good judgement... stones that mark the walk of the wise.

For 5 more days I will sing in my heart ... and then...on the 7th I will SING my mighty shout song... 
What release is coming?  What walls will crumble... for me .... for you?  What new freedoms will be sung?  I sing not just for myself.

Psalm 19:7 "making wise the simple." 

I can hardly wait to see...











No comments:

Post a Comment