About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

blooming

Pastor's wife has been watching and waiting for many things on Ridgegate Lane...
It has been the theme of my life for years now...
Seated firmly as a watch-woman... waiting for buds to blossom.
In the waiting  I have been a wrestler with confusion...

Questioning delays forever surfacing... 
Very recently He requested, "Rise and see"... 
Heeding the call  I promptly obeyed... 
Not looking left, right or behind...
Focus fixed on shadows of the Holy...
Faith births joyful excitement... 
I step into the awe...
Seeing color like never before and experiencing His power in night's dark.  The Walking One woo's me forward...
Baby steps are in abundance around here... so much learning... so much plopping down and rising back...
Ears perked and ready for instruction... hands open and ready to receive.

I love being a tool in His hand...

He is feeding my faith... and I am an addict...

Like a junkie... my eyes huge for the next encounter...  the next assignment...
Faith walking... ignites cravings for more steps...

The more I take the more I join the ranks of  "walkers"... 

I delight in forward motion and name changing...

As I see Him more I can't help but point out what He is up too... reflecting His light from the window of my soul.
Like a wobbly baby I step out... 
In faith...  
Longing for others to see the goodness of The Teaching One.

So much of my watching and waiting drenched in tears... 
now... dancing in morning's joy.  
It has come and continues...

Long marches adding strength to weak knees.  
Blessing the blooms each season brings... 

Especially joyful that the flowering seed that stirred up faith walking in me... now walks for herself.















No comments:

Post a Comment