About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

courage

Tuesday
Day 6
Led by the heart of the eldest princess we stood in awe of nights majesty.  In my heart I ask...
does nature know?  
Is the dark aware of the coming light?  I believe night's white guide rimmed in orange speaks of the change that is coming.  
In the still quiet courage rises.

Tomorrow is a big Kingdom day. 

It will be a day for...
Revival will pour down as we sing... come like wind... come like rain... come like fire... and come like oil...  COME!

God has done so much already... He has sent His Alive in so many ways as we have prepared.  Too many ways to count.  

Six days of consecrating in silence... tomorrow we offer 7th's shout!

I am a daughter of The King with immeasurable riches.   I do not ask with a beggars heart...
I have been invited to have...
It delights the King to have sons and daughters that ask to behold the wild... 
Seeking that which most pleases His heart... more of Him.
The moon gazing princess pens her longings.  She has desires of the deep too... heart ready for light's exposure.

Just a few hours earlier while carrying Hope's seed she marched...
This time with a different form of blazing leading the way... 
Sky screaming it's praises in the hush of man.
Ahhh... this picture...
DO YOU SEE IT?
it speaks...  
it cuts...
it heals...
a glimpse of all my smalls this side of heaven... Lincoln and Tucker reflecting the SON... shining the orange beauty on the courageous.  
I see what my eyes have longed for... the 3 that once dwelled within... together... marching around Rigdegate.  
This light filled march... sacred for this momma's holed heart.  So sacred.  
Thanking God for supernatural lenses that minister and give gifts.

What will tomorrow bring?
I am so curious.  Like the smalls waiting for Christmas morn... I await revival that quakes the earth on which we march.

It calls for new levels of...
and...
Yes!  Let those words speak of me and the bold believing body.

Anticipation is alive on Ridgegate and all over the world... as it bears it's fruit...
Freedom's bounty reigns.

Feeling like Lucy's words from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe sums up my truest heart... 
"Well,  I think I could be brave enough."

Oh how I long for this brave to lead the small.
Learning that true courage comes from the rest in the knowing...
I am His beloved.  
In the Father's eyes I am treasured and worth more than gold.
This is fuel on my heart's fire.  This is what speaks courage.  This is what stirs hope.  This is what beckons my being.  This is what makes me hungry.  This is what brings declarations.  This is what lures me into the wildness of expecting and earnestly looking for more.  This is why I march.

All of me for all HE is... nothing less will do... no small dreaming... no to settling... yes to crying out for the more of the Lord... He alone satisfies.

And for our Wild God no offering is more pleasing...
All of this heart bestowing the gift of abandonment unto the King Himself...

Terrifyingly excited as I wonder how the Spirit will manifest Himself through my undivided worship.  I will need courage in the releasing.  

And so as the night grows deeper and the light shines brighter I issue this call to all His beloved warriors... 

prepare the way... be mindful... be prayer-full... we must get our hearts right.. for at 4pm on Wednesday we shall march... 

I have no answers regarding tomorrows events... I have no idea what to expect.  It's not man-made.  It's not mapped out.   He alone knows what tomorrow holds.  It's risky.
I pray that I live in faithfulness to His call.  Hopeful that the ones longing to march will choose courage and march alongside.
Courage increases courage and adds to the testimonies of power.  
Come... have wild courage... if not on Ridgegate then right where you are. 
Gather your flock, your friends your co-workers and march and pray in courageous belief.  
Aslan is on the move. 

Spirit alive... this we cry!






  







No comments:

Post a Comment