About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

marching and learning

Reminded of hard truths today as I motioned towards the 5th march...
So busy practicing my roar I had forgotten the very heart of The Lion.

The Spirit has been opening my eyes so much lately.  He is shedding the old, and the new is emerging.

It's important to note...
I march not for The House of Hope to sell on day seven...
that is coming...
but it is not why I battle.

I march for freedom, for healing, for revival, wind, rain, fire, oil, restoration, anointing and so much more.  I am marching for me.  I am marching for my family.  I am marching for you.

Oh... my heart aches to be a great woman of faith.  No small dreams here.

As I shared this with the Vision Caster this morning, He spoke love over me.  In order to be the woman I desire I must be afflicted with affection of the deep.

Every cell of my being is infected with love for The One that permeates and heals... but the honest truth is I have a lot of room to grow in the loving others department.

Selfishness often reigns on the throne of this heart.

I may have a lion's roar, but my ticker of love has been slow.

My heart is grieved even as I type because I long to reflect more.

I struggle with how God could use a mess like me to bring the supernatural let alone be one His greats...

Blessed by eyes that choose to see and combat lies with truth's song...
The teaching one brings fresh vision for today and strength is renewed.  
Funny thing about vision... it often has to be re-casted.  The seas of doubt can be vicious... the've been known to toss the beloved overboard. 

Out of the questioning answers come... and invitations never cease...
Rise up... listen closely... keep your eyes fixed.
"Your beauty need not be contained...  You are free!"
Freedom comes in all colors... it is different for everyone.
Eyes dancing in the sparkle while... remembering all the ways I need to be set free... 
Again...
He speaks...

"I have given wings to the monarchs... remember that as you march and dance."
Victory has already occurred. 
It's already happened.  
Love and peace reign and give wings to dance and wave color to the muted.

It's His work in me that uncages hope!
The minute I take my eyes off Him is the minute I need to reel back and recast.  
Vision... valuable beyond measure.

I am desperate for locked eyes... I want a life that bears testimony to the ALWAYS seeing...  The next generation needs seers...
and what is seen must be joyfully recorded.
Reconstruction of the heart happening over here on Ridgegate Lane. 
As hard hats are being worn I wonder how I might march in a way that brings Him the most glory.
What way best reflects His light?

Today... it's remembering His banner.
Love... remembering His vehicle of light is LOVE.

So I pray and wave loves banner over earth's early green, and I cry out for God to stir in the rich dark so love can take root and grow.
Fighting the lie that my shortcomings make the climb towards love impossible.
Encouragement offers her royal gift freely.  I receive and we both feast on Love's light.
She is used to feed those hungered from flight.  Providing nourishment to the trapped winged beauty.
It's important for you to know that I am going to keep letting The Lover teach the beloved.  I want to love better.  Please pray.  And as you pray for me... ask yourself... what does freedom's color look like in your story?
What hues do the eyes of your heart long to see?    
Oh... that all colors would be given wings and be released!
As the Spirit sheds light... 
Share... 
And I shall march... marked not only with my colored freedom but yours as well.
Or better yet... come march too!
YES!!!  You are invited to bring your wild battle cry... to shout and march.
Come walk alongside  the learning one.
7th day revival awaits on Ridgegate Lane!















No comments:

Post a Comment