About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

bubbling

I am a princess that asks for the scandalous.
I desire the outrageous love of God's power, anointing and love to be poured out in ways I don't deserve...
I want Him to bubble up in me...
Longing to be smeared with Him... lenses blurred with His affection... RADIANT.  Arms always open for more.

I'm more like a child than ever... 
Delighting in whispers and awareness...
Shadows of promise dancing in the Son-light... His love covers like little balloons...
Joy spreads quickly... 
Feasts of the cheerful heart abound and soon the bubbling surpasses the rooftops on Rigdgegate...
Oh this delicious fruit from the Spirit's basket... Intended to be feasted upon and shared... 
But... I've been known to reject His offerings... even in my deepest hunger. 

So often alive with grumbling.
Choosing to foster the explosive buried deep.
I am entrusted with choice... 
What a huge responsibility!
Praying as I see more... taste more... and am filled...
The bubbling in me will increase...
Moving faithfully wherever The Wind may blow... 
Adding beauty and playfulness... and increasing wonder in all His sons and daughters...
Longing also for the fruit of faithfulness to be indwelling...
For... much like the bubble itself... the sparkle of life is here for just a blink.  






No comments:

Post a Comment