About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

views...

In the midst of the journey...
With my trusty-brother as my sidekick...
I've been enjoying

Unexpected views...
Familiar views...
Views that remind...
Speaking liberty within.

Childhood story...
For me...
Is one of great charm...
Where love...
Is engraved deep into my family tree.
But the best view of all...
Has nothing to do with snow or signs...
And everything to do with...
The beauty they lead to.
Thankful for my view today.
Isn't she lovely?







No comments:

Post a Comment