About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

all in

This past Sabbath...
The Papa of our church...
Offered a feast from his story.
Complete with confession...
He gave us his heart.

My mind has not stopped thinking...
Of  the 3 specific words he repeated...
Over and over again.
I'm all in.

Yes!
Me too...
Whether my tent is pitched on Sharon Ave.
Or if I am on my way into the deep wilderness.
When passed the ball...
Marked with supernatural potential...
I'm all in.
 
When my wings are nestled in the safe green of prosperity...
Or when it feels like life...
Is trying to paint over my faith...
 
I'm all in!

Life...
A series of camping trips.
Journeying from one ground to the next.
As my new neighbor reminded me last night.
"Life is short."

So when given the invitation to play...
I'm all in.
Aware that life is a SERIOUS GIFT...
One meant to enjoy with wild abandonment.
Oh how I long...
For The Papa of my heart...
To find His little girl...
No matter the adventure that awaits...
Proclaiming...
"I'm all in!"
"ALL IN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment