About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Faith's path

When going the distance...
Walking the long paths of Faith...
The end can seem totally unreachable...
Almost like it's not there at all.

Wearing wild gospel shoes...
Reminds us to keep dancing...
Onward...
Sharing His message of love and hope.

This season...
Quite long...
One in which I have been stretched like never before.
Somedays...
Filled with intense climbing...
Reaching intentionally...
For MORE...
More of what He has for me...
For our family...
Other days...
Seemed like I was barely hanging on.
Dangling...
Trembling with each breeze.
Faith...
It's a tricky one.
Just when you think you have finally arrived at your destination..

The invitation to swing higher is issued...
The call to keep soaring.
To take what we've learned from our experiences...
Pumping our legs back and forth...
So that we might offer...
Courage and hope...
To those

 in similar seats.
He is so good...
Not only teaching us...
But... letting us partner and share all that He is up to.
Yes...
This fall.
I have retreat from...
Showing a house...
Being apart from my husband...
Living life as a single mom...
Wondering where we will live and if our home will sell.
God has brought answers to All those longings.

This new season...
It may just be the most beautiful yet...
But...
I do not forget my call...
The invitation...
"Keep ready with your smooth stones in hand...
Always full of The Living Water... and....
Walk ONWARD in Faith."
As I have already mentioned...
Walking towards the invisible...
Can be LONG and HARD...
I pray you find me...
Watching and waiting in joy...
Because the testimony of my life and my story...
Rings true...
He is never late...
He never wastes...
He is good ALL the time.
And when I listen for the music of His heart...
I will surely arrive...
At the end of Faith's path...
Right on time.













No comments:

Post a Comment