About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

signs of goodness

The birds have been singing loudly over Ridgegate today...
The melodies of blessing and release have been music to our ears.

Chirps and whistles!
Sounds we have longed for...
Repeatedly asked for...
Filled these walls today.
We accompanied the singing...
With the clicks and scribbles of signing.
Ahhh.... what joy!
With the home inspection behind us...
We press deeper into...
We leave soon to find Faith's house.
With our closing just a few short weeks away...
We have much to prepare for...
Much to HOPE for...
Much to be THANKFUL for.

And... though...
I am so very thankful for favorable signs...
Especially ones written in red...
Bearing GOOD NEWS.
I am mostly thankful that my sweet mama made it through major back surgery today.
Thank you, God!
Proclaiming and declaring total healing for her sweet, serving body.
God is so good...
All the time.
His signs And songs of goodness are everywhere.








3 comments:

  1. I've been keeping up with most of these but I must have missed the day you got an offer. Last I knew Emiline was saying that three would be the charm.

    Know you are so busy preparing, but can we get one last visit in? Let me know if that works.

    This weekend was crazy with Sam and Lana coming home. Julie moving back in and Matt and Sarah hope getting engaged....my time is less and less my own these days.

    Love you and praying....Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rejoicing with you, sweet friend {even though that means I'll not be moving into my dream home or watering my trees of promise}, and praying this new beginning for you and your birds is filled with God's rich abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH!!! I'm soooo excited!! God is so good and so faithful! :)

    Rejoicing, singing, and dancing with you today!!! :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete