About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

paths

Enjoying my view today...
Learning on Oak Knoll is sweet...
The breeze is amazing as it tickles my toes...
Gently moving... swinging me.

It is well with my soul to be right where I am.
It is nice to focus on the loveliness before me...
Resting in the freedom of unhurried.
Present in a place of peace.

For the learning one it can be hard to enjoy the now.
Patience is a slow lesson learned...
Much intention is required...
And... of course... PRACTICE.

Waiting is everywhere...
It is all around...
Not just for me... but all the living.
No doubt He has strategically placed me this week
Next door...
To another waiting hopeful...
Hebrews reminds my heart of a waiting expert...
Father Abraham.
We are told that after PATIENTLY waiting...
He received his promise gift.

I want to emulate the faith of Abraham.
I want to finish this and all journeys well...
Clinging to hope... declaring and praising along the way.

Still active and growing in the learning.
My little legs and heart...
They tire more easily than I would like...
But they are getting stronger...
Thankful for the many hands and hearts of love...
Interceding into the light on our behalf.
Warriors that value The Kingdom...
As well as the part our story plays.

For... 
One day...
All the Faithful Royals of God...
No matter the storms... droughts... or lack...
Will obtain promises fulfilled.
Oh... what a day of feasting... celebrating and smiling that will be.
Blessings unending...
Flowing from our covenant-keeping Papa.
Longing for us to enjoy each and every view...
On our paths... toward promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment