About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, July 6, 2012

greater faith

The Hopefuls are on another adventure...
All 6 of us... staying a week in The Gem City.
Thanks to the kindness of stranger-friends we are able to be a family.
TOGETHER!

As we approached Dayton...
My heart began to feel heavy.
I have entered and reentered this city a few times now.
Each time hoping a move was shortly around the corner.
It has been about 9 months.
Still hoping.

Today... reentry felt big...
Like... heavy big.
It was a call to refocus...
On yielding.

To...
ALL back into His hands.

Remembering today's good words from Hebrews...
Appropriately...
The Faith Book.
He is so good!
He knows...
He knew before we embarked on this trip...
Struggle would be packed in the trunk.
So as we travel on...
I reset my gaze...
On words filled with edification...

Thankful that our brother CHOSE...
To be made like us in EVERY RESPECT...
So that He might become a merciful and faithful High Priest.
And because He himself has suffered when tempted...
He is able to help me when I am.

Praying greater RELEASE of my spirit...
Unto His..

What a great brother we have in Jesus.
What a great High Priest.
What great love.

May the light of His love carry...
Release to greater Faith.




No comments:

Post a Comment