About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

truth and light

"Send out your light and truth and let them lead me."
Psalm 43:3

Learning...
Adventure-full... wild and stirring... 
Complete with exhaustion...
I love to learn... 

It also terrifies...

In the tiredness... my mind is prone to fill with that which does not honor.  
It entertains fear. 
Remembering and declaring are of utmost importance during these times...  

His word-alive... 
Necessary for my very survival... 
It speaks and cuts through the thick dark.  I have never been more in love or thankful for His Letters of Love than I am now.

The Sacred is covered in markings...
He speaks... I hear... I underline...  I hunger to remember.

So thankful for learners that feast alongside... 
Learning through the lenses of their own story they offer illustrations that add color to my own.
The Seeing One uses nearby love to speak when I feel unseen...
Standing beside... watching me learn... asking and loving.

Light and truth... 
They lead...
If only I will keep my eyes fixed.

  
So prone...
To wander through fields of doubt and discouragement.
Entertaining the left and right...
Danger lurks on such paths...


Praise... 
Crucial when my minds sky is thick with gray.

He is uniquely present when I express my affection....
In the midst of tossing winds....
He longs for me to use my worship as a weapon.

It is The Way of The Wild to invite adoration when I least feel like offering... 
So often declining...
So often missing the rich fruit... 
That drips delicious healing.


Brothers and sisters faithfully sharing growing pains is key... 
Honesty helps ease the stretching ailments awaiting the younger...

In the confusion of now... 
I can be a remembering one... a learning one... a following one...

Longing to always let truth and light lead... 
He has given me a map...

Praying I will see His word... 
So brightly Lit... 
Eyes shielded from everything else.





















No comments:

Post a Comment