About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

alive

Living...
It happens until we draw our final breath.
Living alive happens right up until we stop dreaming.
So many souls with decades of pulse still yet to beat... deadened by hearts that refuse to pump the risky.
Life... a gift meant to be fully lived.

I prayed for sunshine today.
As I awoke to the gray I knew I would need His light to get me movin'."  I refused to check the weather.  I desired to live in HOPE.  I didn't want man's foretelling to steal joy.

Ridgegate... alive with expectation.
Three showings this weekend... confident our sell is already underway.
We live...
We risk...
We prepare...
Cleaning residue... wiping... scrubbing and purging...
Using our hands to make way for faith.

Covered in story filled rooms...
We do our best to file properly... encased in love... never forgotten.
Being alive... 
Seems like such an easy task.... to sit back and enjoy the given gift...
It can feel more like a fight...
A fight most don't entertain...
We just give up...
"Why dream and expect... it only disappoints?"

Disappointment is real... but not more than HOPE!
So we're washing up over here...
Getting wild...
Risking all our hearts no matter what...
Wanting to fully live and fully feel.

So in regards to this weekend... the sell of Hope's House... and our daily living...
We cry SPIRIT ALIVE, and we press in... 
Certain that without dreams running through our stream... we are already dead.

Saying a prayer of thanks before enjoying the manna miracle...
Ohhhh... it's so near I can taste it.
Mouth's watering with expectation.

My Shorty just brought me today's paper all lit up with the warmth I had prayed for...
My eyes caught a glimpse of today's forecast.
Thankful for A Daddy that hears the heart of the expectant and wrecks predictions in order to bring delight....
Oh Papa... expectation brings DELIGHT... THANK YOU FOR THE SUN and all shine still pouring forth ALIVE on Hopefuls house...

















No comments:

Post a Comment