About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

looking in tune

He's looking...
She's looking...
We're all looking.

Still singing trust's tune... 

Hopeful that our move is in the VERY near future.

As I was talking to God this morning... His Spirit stirred up testimonies of His faithful past...
Each story filled with desperation and giving up hope on my part...

So wishing I could return and do over... shine with brighter faith...

I can't...
But this present I can do differently... 
I can press in... I can press on. 
I can remember that breakthrough is but a stones throw away...

My faith... fruit in process...
Appearing so full of color and beautiful.... 
Unaware until this season of the hidden rot from the ready ripe not being used...
Funny how fruit can appear certain ways in a basket...  all stored up in the safe and pretty.  
You think you have plenty of time and then hidden on the underside you see... 
Wasted potential....

Most of my faith days spent.... looking like this...
Alive and shapely... housing juice dried up... hardened pulp... unused opportunity...

Juice meant to season and flavor my story and the story of others... gone... 
Thankful for The Vine that redeems ever square inch of my fruit bearing branches.

Continuing to learn what it means to put into practice all the fruits...  
Gifts given for particular recipes... 
Not wanting to squander a drop...

So... 
Though the ache to be together grows... so does my faith...  
He invites... "Press in deeper."

And I do...
We all do...
We don't give up on the keys of learning...

He faithfully puts His foot on the sustaining pedal... and provides by His strength that which I cannot...
Sustaining power!
Yes!  Oh how I need this...
Thank you!
He giggles with delight... cheers me on as I press with my baby fingers... deeper into The One writing melodies of Faith in me.

He loves it when we make music together... so do I.

Fruit... The Spirit's composition...  And He invites me to play.






No comments:

Post a Comment