About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

sacred supper...

Last night...
The Hopefuls had a "last supper" of sorts.
Our last shared meal before we embark on our next series of major change.
It was sacred.
The bigness...
Had less to do with a change of address and more...
To do with the change that will occur in me over the next two weeks.

Like the One I love MOST...
Upon my return...
I will be different.

My light is sure to shine in a new way.
Togetherness will be missed.
The ache has already begun.

So last night...
We feasted hard on the sweet...
Of togetherness.
We bound love's truth firmly around us...
So that we might shoot webs of love to others...
Wherever we go.
No matter the locale.

Though we are miles and MILES apart...
We walk by faith...
Hand in hand...
In our hearts.
Drawing from the super power comforts...
He always offers.
It helps bring rich rest to the growing.

Extra thankful for sacred suppers.
Especially the original one...
That made future communions possible.
Remembering the Papa hand that ALWAYS feeds...
Bringing delight to His smalls.
I will remember this meal.
Though the light from this scared sharing has been blown out...
I fully expect a brighter one coming in me.
One that will set the Hopeful's and The World...
More ABLAZE for HIM!

May the feasting in Africa...
Bring the sweetest morsels I have ever tasted.
Thankful in advance for ALL He will do!











No comments:

Post a Comment