About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

conqueror

The revelation of Christ is filled with mystery.
It is the privilege of His royals to seek them out.
Last night...
Delight filled my heart as I discovered...
MORE promises.
In chapter 2...
Brother John wrote about the gifts...
Awaiting the conquering ones.

Listed were...
Permission to eat of the tree of life in paradise...
Not too shabby...
Also...
Hidden manna...
A white stone with a NEW NAME...
And authority over NATIONS.
WOW!

As I prepare for what I believe to be my most important trip to date...
My heart longs to be a conquering one.
To bring a sacrifice of praise...

Spending these final moments...
Crawling into Papa's lap...
Singing and seeking...
His presence.
Celebrating and beholding...
Reminders of His nearness...
Letting His love wrap around this little princess.
Sometimes shoes of a conquerer are not work boots...
But instead... 
House shoes from a warrior-house wife
Bringing comfort.
Training up for the destiny to which I have been called...
A conqueror!

Praying EXPECTANTLY...
For downpours of His Spirit...
As I remain in the lap...
Of the one I dearly love.
"I will bring you praise...
A sacrifice of praise!"
PBS... Conqueror in training.








No comments:

Post a Comment