About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

yellow friend...

A few weeks back...
These heels were clicking...
On new paths in Dayton.

Completely curious what the Lord was up to as I traded in my closed off routine...
For an open hand...

A couple of weeks behind seasonally...
I enjoyed the blooms of what had already come and gone on Ridgegate Lane.
The scents of spring were everywhere... but this is not what spoke to my heart...
It was these...
Dandelions...
A reoccurring theme for this princess.
I cannot escape them...
My young prince brings me these yellow friends almost daily.
Insisting I display them and enjoy... I do.
Wondering...
What is He wanting me to see... to learn? 

While in the gem city...
The wind was constant...
Dandelion seeds floated in the air like snowflakes.
Photos couldn't capture it...
It was magical.
It literally took my breath away.

What was He saying???
They were everywhere...
EVERYWHERE...

The wind picked up...  seed scattered all the more...
As if to say...
"The seasons of change are blowing in this place."

It stirred great excitement in me...
Especially as I know...
I am a participating agent of such change.

Much like the wind...
So much I can't see...
Pressing on... 
Cautious to avoid artificial replenishment...
I cling to the source...
Confident I have already made important seed deposits...
Ready to bring more...
Resting in the truth... I am a carrier of His presence...
He is my supply.

Remembering my yellow friends...
And...
Learning...
Dent-de-lion... "lion's tooth."
Like budding beauty protected by fierce Papa teeth.
Gusts... 
Carry this seed...
Known for its healing properties...
Each and every part... useful...
Simple to grow...
Light sensitive...
Blooming under the morning sun...
Closing up in dull and gloomy conditions...
Oh... how that last one speaks to me... 
May I choose OPENNESS no matter the sky scape.

Wanting to be like my yellow friend... 
Most importantly known for...
STIRRING UP HEALTH!

Would our Papa use His seed in me to move with the wind...
Like little parachutes of His love and grace...
Falling on His people... bringing His health and Wholeness to the Nations.











No comments:

Post a Comment