About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Monday, June 11, 2012

mighty warrior prince

Yesterday...
I had some unhurried time with Prince Elliott.
He is a delightful little soul.

As I looked into his pure, big eyes...
I grabbed hold...
Of a rare moment.

Just He and I on a blanket.
His momma expressing her heart partnered with the Heart of The Father.
"You are so special."
"I love you so much."
"God is going to do very great and important things through you."
My heart ached with affection...
Desiring to plant some of the most important seeds in his soil.

Prince Elliott... newer to the Kingdom family.
Sometimes...
Struggles to use his armor the way it was intended...
I too... know this well...
We are learning together...

In the continued slow of our special chat...
I was prompted by the Spirit to bestow...
It was a moment I had been waiting for...
Promising not to peek...
He withheld his gaze...
When I was ready...
He beheld with joy...
Is there anything more important than pouring into the small warriors...
It is a high calling and most high honor to teach our smalls how to use such tools.
THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT...
One of my new favs.

What a gift from our Father...
Oh... that all the sons and daughters would take hold...
Study...
Learn...
Pick up daily...
Use this important gift.
Knowing that His divinity in us empowers...
The supernatural...
A gift-fruit given...
To help...
Fight off evils.

What warrior prince doesn't get excited about the thought of armor and battles?
This prince was rearing to go...
The tool in hand...
A perfect fit...
Like he was born to battle...
And...
He was...

Created to be a light bearer for The Kingdom...
Fighting off ALL FORMS of DARKNESS...
He is more than a conquerer...
He has been given all the tools needed for HIS success...

He has learned well...
Especially from the momma at Ridgegate
In the battling...
He may feel a good bit out of focus...
His very life will seem blurry.
That is ok...
So long as He keeps his eyes fixed...
On the Victor!

Praising God today for all the mighty warrior princes.













No comments:

Post a Comment