About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

more

A few weeks ago...
Pastor had the privilege of leading a celebration of life...
For the prince...
Of this royal, lovely woman.
Papa always brings harvest...
ALWAYS!

Especially through loss.
He loves bringing life from death.
It's what He does!

I see the Spirit moving...
I feel the winds blowing....
I feel my heart enlarging...
For the story He has been writing since forever...
It's invading earth...
Taking me over.

He is using the hands of warriors...
To fill mine...
With new seeds...
Costly seeds...
Seeds from their story...
And I am stirred towards greater feasting.
Alive is happening.
It is in the air.
It is being spoken over and into my Pastor...
Into our smalls...
Into the walls of our home...
And our Spirit's are ravished...
Growing all the more hungry with each and every taste.
All I can speak today...
MORE...
Please MORE!
And...
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment