About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

back...

Every time I think I have figured out something...
Mastered information regarding our Great God...
He gently invites me back...
To His drawing table.
He is The Papa...
I am the daughter.
He reveals...
I marvel...
I decrease...
He increases.
He is so good.
He is so loving.
He is so kind.
He is so BIG...
I am so hungry to be changed...
In the learning and the wait...
My little, daughter heart...
Can get easily discouraged.
It's vital...
During these times...
To not look away.
I must keep my eyes FIXED...
On the Artist and perfecter.
He is ALWAYS busy...
Sketching in new details..

Some strokes...
Strong and dramatic...
Others soft and subtle.
Both... so valuable when creating a masterpiece.

Papa is busy working on my gospel shoes...
I have a lot of faith walking still ahead...
Coupled with lots of patience and learning.

So as I return back...
I remember...
He cannot be mastered...
Nor can His ways...
But He can be trusted...
And He longs to be enjoyed.
And I do SO enjoy Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment