About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

heart condition...

I am no WebMD...
But I do  have a self-diagnoses...
I have a heart condition...
One I call...
Mirthful.
A condition I hope that's highly contagious...
Chronically permanent...
Proving fatal to the flesh.

This past year...
Wow.... it has been full of growing.
Much learning has taken place...
From the "watching and waiting" seat.
So blessed by the constant light that always shines...
No matter the circumstantial season.

2012.
It's been a long one...
Pastor commuting...
Gone most days.
Living with Ohio family.

Me...
Single parenting...
Something my lens had to adjust to.
Holding the remote...
Flying solo...
It has forever increased my compassion for those...
Walking out family by themselves.

SO, SO, SO thankful...
For my circle of smalls...
Being their mama...
The bestest calling...
Placed on my life.
One that keeps humility and opportunity alive...
Especially when it comes to learning more about the greatest. 
Many days were absolute chaos...
Many days...
Showers of love poured hard...
Others...
We had to choose laughter...
Just to keep from crying.
It's been a year of noteworthy thriving...
Seeing and calling forth...
Giftings and anointings...
And... healthy doses of...
Serious "crazy pills."
"They've been the best of times...
They've been the worst of times..."
But they are ours...
And I am thankful for each and every one.
For they made us better learners...
And better lovers...
Of each other...
And The King that sits on the throne of our hearts.
And so this season...
We wish to impart...
Our very best...
JESUS!
Accompanied with the heart conditions He creates.
May He overtake you today and everyday.
Not just making your spirit bright...
But Mirthful.
Merry Christmas,
And a Mirthful New Year...
From all us Hopefuls...
Good Pastor, Kelly, Lu, Shorty, Bud, and Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment